At the TAC Academy, our number one goal is to inspire and foster a life-long love of the sport in a safe, inclusive, and instructional environment. Our coaches will instil principles of discipline, fair play, leadership, responsibility, critical thinking, respect, self-confidence, empathy, hard work, determination, and belonging. A pathway to development is available for all players to progress through the age groups, learning developmentally appropriate principles at each stage.
The TAC Academy was founded in 2015 as the final pathway to development from TAC Sports’ multi-sport camps. Children would discover their self-confidence and potential in soccer through camps, return to practice their skills every year, and graduate to the academy to begin their journey in competitive soccer. As a separate division of TAC Sports, the Academy looks to continue this developmental pathway for all campers looking to play competitive, as well as any child who wishes to be coached by top TAC professionals in the sport.
- Develop a solid core of passionate players that will be able to play and grow together.
- Create a hugely positive competitive experience for our competitive soccer players.
- Develop a great knowledge in both the players and parents of the skills, strategy, and mentalities needed to perform at a competitive level.
- Consolidate a foundation of strategic and cohesive unity as a team to build the right positive habits during practice and gameplay.
- Gradually increase game results as an indicator of excellent practice and increased game knowledge
The TAC Difference:
We at TAC Sports believe that Knowledge, Growth and Leadership are the key pillars to a successful sports career. We believe that students and parents should be empowered with the proper knowledge and expectations in competitive soccer.