Safety and a positive growth environment are our top concerns at TAC Sports.
- Each instructor has an up-to-date CPR and First Aid Training, re-certified on a yearly basis.
- All instructors are certified by NCCP (National Certification Program of Canada) and follow safe teaching methods with proper sequential instruction.
- Our 5 star development levels ensure that students are progressing at a pace that is safe for their current ability.
- All activities are supervised and our low instructor to student ratio ensures maximum attention.
First Aid Materials
- Fully Stocked First Aid Kits and ice packs are always on site.
- We keep emergency contact information at every location, with detailed records on medical history or allergies.
- We identify, treat, report and record any occurrence of injury in a systematic way on our written injury sheet and keep up-to-date safety records of each camper.
Sign-in, Sign Out System
- At TAC Sports, we have a proven and safe system in place for the sign-in and sign-out of campers. No camper leaves the premisses without a parent or guardian signing them in or out.
- Parents are required to show official identification upon pickup of their children, and have to be on the list.
Zero Tolerance for Bullying
- Having a focus on leadership and positive growth environment, TAC Sports has a zero tolerance attitude on bullying.
- Any case of bullying will be reviewed and, if severe, will result in immediate expulsion from the camp.
Nut Controlled Policy
- Our camps are PEANUT and TREE NUT controlled.
- All food and snacks are made in a PEANUT and NUT controlled environment.
PHOTO for STUDENTS WITH ALLERGIES or MEDICAL CONCERNS:
If your child does have allergies or medical concerns we require a mandatory photo of your child for our secure safety policy.
Please email email@example.com with an attachment of a photo of your child. Please ensure the picture includes a clear view of your child’s face, without anyone else in the photo.
NOTE: This photo is for internal uses only. This photo will not be used for any other purposes other than the safety and identification of your child by our coaches and coordinators.
No refunds will be made for camp days missed due to illness or personal matters. Days missed cannot be made up in other sessions.